Company: Cagayan Electric Power & Light Co., Inc.
Positions and Qualifications:
1. (1) MOTORPOOL SUPERVISOR
(Logistics / Motorpool Department)
- Graduate of any Engineering course (preferably ME).
- With at least 2 to 3 years technical experience
- Preferably computer literate
- With Professional Driver’s License RC 2
- Must be good in oral and written communication
- Must have people-handling skills
- Must have good analytical and decision making skills
- To plan, implement, monitor and supervise the functional activities relating to vehicle dispatching, repair and maintenance of vehicles, office, building and all facilities maintenance
2. (2) INTERNAL AUDITOR
(Internal Audit Group)
1 Vacancy for Registered Electrical Engineer
1 Vacancy for BS Accountancy graduate, preferably CPA
- Leadership and Analytical skill
- Oral and written communication skill
- Technical Report writing skill
- Interpersonal skill
- Carry out a programmed audit
- Review & evaluate the Company’s business processes, systems, policies & procedures, standards & practices
- Ensure appropriate control measures and productivity in all areas of operations
- Conducts financial studies, productivity measures, time & motion studies
- Report preparation
3. (1) LMD STAFF
(Line Maintenance Department)
- Graduate in BS Electrical Engineering
- Knowledgeable in AutoCAD
- At least 1 year exposure in staff and/or clerical work.
- To provide clerical and staff support to the department as a whole, particularly to the Line Maintenance Crew supervisors.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants may submit the following:
Application letter; Resume with 2 X 2 colored Photo; Transcript of Records to:
The HR Manager
Human Resource Management Department
Cagayan Electric Power & Light Co., Inc.
Toribio Chaves Street, Cagayan de Oro City
For further inquiries: Contact us at tel. no. (088) 8534900 loc. 2253