Company: VV Security Agency, Inc. was established to engage in the business of providing Private and Industrial Security. It was registered with the Department of Trade and Industry on February 04, 1997 and with the Securities and Exchange Commission on March 03, 1997 with Registration No. H 1997-00109. It was organized by spouses Jose Vicente I. Cabrera Sr., a LIACOM graduate of De La Salle University in Manila and his wife Denvi T. Cabrera, CSMS, a graduate of BSBA from Xavier University, Cagayan de Oro City.
The company was initially given a temporary license to operate for two years and given the chance to secure a posting of Two Hundred guards before a permanent license would be given. It was able to do it in less than one year so in 1998 it received its permanent license to operate as Security Agency. From a humble start it has now grown to an Agency with five branches all over Northern Mindanao and guard force of One thousand Two hundred (1,300) guards.
The Management function is handled by professional Managers. The Accounting Department is supervised by three full time Certified Public Accountants (CPA). The operation side of the business is handled by people with extensive experience in the security industry hired to handle the day –to-day activities of the guards.
Cagayan de Oro City (HEAD OFFICE), Province of Bukidnon, Butuan City, Iligan City, Cebu City & National Capital Region (NCR)
Positions and Qualifications:
1. SECURITY SUPERVISORS
– Preferably Male, not more than 35 years old.
– Graduate of Criminology or Any Business-related courses
– At least 2 years experiences as Security Supervisor
– Willing to do field works.
– Willing to be assigned in any branches of the Company
– Criminology Graduates w/out experience are also welcome
– Salary is negotiable
2. ACCOUNTANTS & INTERNAL AUDITORS
– Graduate of Accountancy (CPA is an advantage)
– At least 2 years experiences as Accountant or Internal Auditor
– At least 2 years experiences in Accounting or Auditing works
– Willing to work under pressure
– Honest and reliable
– Salary is negotiable
3. ACCOUNTING STAFFS – Male or Female, not more than 30 years old
– Graduate of Accountancy or any Business-related courses
– At least 1 year experience in Accounting works
– Fresh Graduates are also welcome
– Willing to work under pressure with minimal supervision
How to Apply:
Submit the following:
* Application Letter
* Resume with recent 2X2 I.D. picture
* Photocopy of TOR
* Certificate of Employment and any available clearances
Submit to: Human Resource Department
Email add: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact nos.: 09237380994 / 09202813551